“Great place to hang out and have coffee and a bagel. Very comfortable and relaxing!”

Iris Bagel and Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Arlington
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Reviewed 17 May 2016

This is a delightful coffee house to meet with friends while enjoying delicious bagels, breakfast sandwiches cinnamon rolls, muffins and the like. The lattes and cappuccinos are something to be proud of too. I love that it is owned by a family rather than a corporate giant. Bye bye Starbucks welcome Iris' Bagel and Coffee!!

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

I just.moved here from the northeast and want me to find a place. I had a bagel with lox it was awesome. But what makes this place stand out are the people that own the place. The owner introduced himself to me and we spoke about relocating to a new area. The bagels are good but the people are great. Coming from one city to another only to find genuinely nice people at a place you patronize is unheard of. Although I travel a lot for my job you can bet when I am in town my mornings will include a bagel and cappuccino from iris bagel and coffee.. Thank you!

Reviewed 22 January 2016

This is a nice place if your in a hurry,or if you just want to hang out with the locals. Great coffees, and many bagels to choose from. It's also a good place for just some peace and quiet,to study.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Mom and Pop bagels are tastier and I guarantee they'll remember your name!

OR....try their famous pumpkin roll! TO DIE FOR!! Pick one up for your next gathering! Your guests will want more!!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

In a town awash in megabuck franchises, Iris Bagel is a friendly coffee shop/bagel store where the owner calls you by your name and stops to chat with you. If you're a regular and they're really busy, it's not uncommon for them to make your order and say "pay me next time, I'm busy!" :).