“Restaurant and bakery”

Add it.
Anakaren Bakery
Ranked #11 of 19 Bakeries in Arlington
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

This place is located in our neighborhood, there's a small restaurant and bakery. The pastries are tasty and they have a good variety of typical bread you'd find in a "panaderia". My favorite are the small cookies on the counter known as polvorones. As to the restaurant I enjoy their gorditas of fajita meat. Tacos are good as are the tortas. They have a good selection of salsas as well. I prefer to order my food to go as the restaurant is very small. Must warn you that it's not very well ventilated, you will leave smelling like the place :)

Reviewed 9 January 2015 via mobile

We love eating at Anakaren because the food is always delicious and fresh with a homemade authentic Mexican flavor. It is our favorite place to eat tacos and we love the pastries too!

Reviewed 16 September 2014

This was my first visit and I will be a regular customer. I actually went to the Fort Worth location at 8751 Camp Bowie West Blvd. Anakaren's is more than a bakery. It also offers tacos, burritos, gorditas, tortas, breakfast and lunch plates, sausage rolls, tamales and desserts. Breakfast is served all day.

I ordered four carne asada tacos in corn tortillas. The diced beef was well seasoned and cooked to perfection. Each taco is wrapped in two tortillas, garnished with cilantro and onions with large wedges of lime on the side. They were delicious. Going to get a breakfast plate on my next trip.