“Great Chinese Buffet”

China King Super Buffet
Ranked #265 of 901 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Not to state the obvious, but this is not a Chinese restaurant but rather a Chinese buffet. They have a great variety of food, which is normally pretty fresh (always visit at peak meal times for the freshest, hottest buffet food!). They also have a Mongolian grill, a sushi roll station, and an ice cream cart. Not the best buffet food but we rarely have any complaints. I'll definitely be back....

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

This restaurant can be hard to find as it sits at the end of a strip center next to a bank. At peak hours parking can be challenging. However, there is more parking behind the restaurant. Chinese buffets are not always a stand out.
Normally food quality can be lacking, and many times they are not very clean. This was not the case at this buffet. I found both the food quality and restaurant presentation to be very good. They offer a sushi bar, mongolian barbeque, lots of entrees, salads, fruits, plus desserts. I found this to be one of the better chinese buffets that I have visited. I can recommend and will return again.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

This place has everything from sushi to chicken,pork,salad,beef. They have shrimp,oysters,and deserts. Ice cream,cookies,cake,pudding. This place just rocks. Clean restrooms.great wait staff.

1  Thank Gina D
Reviewed 2 October 2015

Great food every time I go. Fresh food and the sushi is some of the best I have ever had at a buffet. the prices are also good. I go there every time I'm in Arlington.

Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

It was a nice place to eat while visiting Texas! I normally eat Chinese food at least once a week in my hometown in Arkansas. They had a wide variety of foods to choose from and it was all fresh and very tasty!! They stayed extremely busy the entire time we were there. People were out the door waiting and they still managed to keep the food stocked up!! Thumbs up!

1  Thank SpecyalMills