“Absolutely the best BBQ!!!!”

Eddie Deen's Crossroads Smokehouse
Ranked #44 of 901 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Phone (817) 795-6900 Across from Dallas Cowboy's Stadium
Description: Phone (817) 795-6900 Across from Dallas Cowboy's Stadium
Reviewed 18 November 2016

This has got to be, hands down, the absolute best BBQ in town!! Melts in your mouth. The ribs, the sides, dessert....mmmm, mmmm, mmmm!!! Very much highly recommend it.

Hilda and Michael Favela

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Eddie Deen's is located in a non-descript shopping center. The cashier knew it was my first time here and she helped me and my wife greatly. She recommended the beef brisket sandwich which is a "big seller". After eating it, I can see why. It was stacked high with brisket and it literally melted in my mouth. It was flavorful and tender. Available for free were sliced pickles, okra and peppers on their condiment bar. Great service and even better BBQ! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped here while visiting AT&T Stadium. Very good brisket and pulled pork sandwiches, and the macaroni and cheese was great! Prices seemed average but worth it. Would highly recommend...

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Just came in on a early saturday for lunch with a couple of friends.. never been there b4 and it didnt have the typical bbq smoke smell when u walked in the door.

I order the two meal plate ( chicken and ribs) with dirty rice and mac n chesse...

I recieved my food really fast!! I was discussing with a lady who drove from fort worth to come here. She randomly ask me if this was our first time i said yes... she said u will like it...

BYYY GEORGE she was RIGHT... i took a bite of that rib and turkey and made me wanna slap my friend across from me!!! It was good.. everybody finished there plate... i was very impress...

I do recommend for some good ol bbq...

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Desperate for barbecue, we were looking for somewhere different rather than having to drive all the way to Ft Worth or Dallas.

Friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere and excellent reasonably priced food - it is a great alternative.

Their brisket and sausage was amazing, as were the sides - potatoes and mac and cheese.

Family friendly and excellent food, we will be coming here more often.