“New management - worth a try”
Review of Social Bakehouse

Social Bakehouse
Ranked #7 of 22 Dessert in Arlington
Description: formerly Celebrity Bakery
Description: formerly Celebrity Bakery
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Had read the reviews and saw they were mixed but also knew it was under new management do thought it was worth giving them a shot. My friend and I went in for dinner at 6 on a Tuesday, we were the only patrons apart from one other, which didn’t bode well. I ordered the turkey and avocado wrap and my friend ordered the chicken and bacon panini, both came with pickles, chips and a mini muffin. We both had ice tea as well and with our 15% off coupon it came to just over $20. The food was delicious!! Very filling, lots of care was taken into it being fresh and flavorful and we both enjoyed it immensely, we will be back!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 22 August 2018

The sandwiches are good, but the baked goods are not very fresh. The inside is adorable and staff is very courteous. The chicken salad is very good. I will be back here again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

A weekday lunch hour should have been crowded; it was not. And yet, the lone woman working there couldn’t be bothered to clean four dirty tables in the one hour three of us spent there.
She obviously hasn’t been trained in manners nor customer service. She yawned right in front of us, didn’t bother to cover her mouth or say excuse me. Looked bored out of her mind. Not one other person walked in during that time.
Her rudeness was enough to keep us away, but the food was even worse! Quiche was as dry as a bone and tasted three days old. Her response: it always tastes like that. Really? And then she was reluctant to offer another choice as an even exchange. She said she was the manager which is highly doubtful. If she is, the owners have serious work to do to make necessary changes here. One friend said the Italian cream cake was also quite dry.

If visitors would like to enjoy similar food options yet far tastier, with even better service, do drive one half mile north on the same street to La Madeleine. You definitely will not be disappointed!!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank IdaMaeSlade
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Enjoyable baked selections, a calm atmosphere for lingering over food and beverages with friends and colleagues.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I tried this because I had a groupon, but was very disappointed. It was subpar in my opinion. The baked goods did not taste freshly baked to me.

Date of visit: December 2016