“Very good sushi!”

Suzushii Sushi and Grill
Ranked #262 of 924 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I took my Summer Interns here for a goodbye meal. They like Pho and commented on liking sushi, so I found this place to try. Everything was great, but the Cowboy Roll was incredible!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I want to go back to Texas just for the Suzushii sushi! It was amazing and their signature Suzushii roll is Afreakingmazing! The lemon zest on it is a great twist and sooo refreshing in the 100 plus degree temps! You won't be sorry!! We also had the Pink panther, samurai and the fire dragon all we're fresh and declicious.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We are here before the U2 concert. Had a couple of drinks and sushi rolls, not sure which ones they were. One had steak on it and it was amazing . The other was very good also, some of the best sushi we have had.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Our family loves this place! The sushi is excellent and reasonably priced! My daughters and husband always get the bento boxes. The teriyaki steak and the salmon are fantastic. I have several sushi rolls that are favorites including the Ultimate Roll, the Incredible Roll and the Phantom Roll. I rarely order alcohol, but they a pink drink... I can't remember what it's called, but it's delicious. The service is consistently excellent and prices are reasonable. We dine here at least once a month.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

The sushi here is great. They have a large variety of types and the staff are so friendly and remember your name, and even your preferred order. The lunch special comes with miso soup so there is no way you don't walk away full.