All reviews six flags great hotel sitting area large room free breakfast every morning within walking distance oatmeal breakfast was delicious enjoyed our stay rangers game rooms are clean the hotel staff business trip outdoor pool globe life park staff was very friendly
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington is conveniently located near Six Flags, Globe Life Park, AT&T Stadium, and the Arlington Convention Center. There are plenty of places to eat nearby as well. The hotel is pet friendly, and there is a nice little pond next to the hotel to walk your dog around. The rooms are clean and modern. I would recommend this hotel if you are planning to stay in Arlington.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Rodricka L, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team.

If I can be of any assistance to you, please contact me directly. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Right outside of six flags, I could see the Superman ride from my room. Seemed very close to the sports ball places too. Nothing going on while I was there, so it was very quiet. Lots of rain. I was in Arlington to take a test, just for one night. So when I got there, I asked for a quiet room so that I could study. The wish was granted. Great room, great staff, nice breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Rodricka L, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We stayed at the Hyatt Place Dallas / Arlington for a concert. For the price we paid for the room, my expectations were apparently a little high. The staff was courteous and accommodating, and the rooms were clean and comfortable, however we didn't feel that higher end hotel experience.

The hotel itself is older, but has been updated recently with modern furnishings and decor, but the low popcorn ceilings really gave it a dated look.

One thing we didn't care for was that the reception, "snack area", coffee bar and bar were all run by the same person. It wasn't really clear where the front desk was when you walked in as in most hotels.

The hotel is conveniently located to the stadiums, Six Flags and Texas Live, but there isn't really anywhere super close by to grab a drink, aside from the hotel "bar" itself.

If you're in town to visit Six Flags or one of the stadiums, this is a good place to stay, but it doesn't live up to the Hyatt name in terms of amenities for the price. There are a few newer hotels nearby that would likely be a better choice.

Room Tip: We booked a suite, but I wasn't very impressed with it.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I would not recommend this hotel. When I arrived at 3:30 my room was not ready. While I was waiting I read their new shuttle policy. They no longer have shuttles to main attraction sites, even though the website points it out as an amenity.
Once we do get to our room, we find bugs twice.
all the above is not what I expect from Hyatt.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for completing our guest survey. i apologize about our shuttle service. On event days we do not shuttle to the stadium. Arlington trolley is there to assist all guest who comes to town for special events. you would need to go onto Arlington trolley.com to schedule appointments. Sorry about the bugs that you found in the room as well. We are a very clean hotel and incidents like that does not happen often.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Hotel rooms were excellent and roomy. Felt like I was at home all week. Would have preferred better and more options in the snack area since they do not have a gift store or vending machines. Fruits and health cracker snacks would have been nice versus cakes, cinnamon rolls and salads

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business