All reviews six flags great hotel sitting area large room free breakfast every morning within walking distance oatmeal breakfast was delicious enjoyed our stay rangers game rooms are clean the hotel staff business trip outdoor pool globe life park staff was very friendly
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Front desk staff needs training on customer service. Key maker was broken and they made us wait 40 minutes in the lobby after sending email that our room was ready housekeeping disturbs you when sleeping. The room and hotel quality outdated. Won’t be staying there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Stacy R
Rodricka L, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for your guest service review, I am sorry we didn't meet up to your standard on this trip. I will speak to my housekeepers about the early knocking on doors.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

This is a very clean and comfortable hotel to stay in. Staff were very nice and the breakfast was good. Our room was at the front and we could not hear the traffic on the highway. Loved the walk in shower.

1  Thank 395jayneb
Rodricka L, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team.

If I can be of any assistance to you, please contact me directly. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We had a super late check in that was made simple and easy by checking in online. The hotel was nice and clean. The staff was super friendly. The beds and pillows were amazing comfortable. Would totally recommend and stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Nice stay. Could have been a little cleaner in general public areas. Rooms were spotless, however the general public areas and the elevators were not so clean. The elevators are slow and one of the two were down for the majority of my stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jasonbst
Rodricka L, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

It is our hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, please contact me directly.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Great people, help us out but didn’t get what we wanted. Everything was clean and the hotel was very quiet and had a great vibe m. The bar was quiet and nice. Everything else was on point, will always stay Hyatt.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Rodricka L, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018