So we stayed here a couple of nights the beginning of Spring Break. The proximaty to Six Flags is AWESOME. On a pretty day you could literally walk to Six Flags. The hotel offers a shuttle that was very prompt in meeting us to drop us off at the park, and picked up with in 10 minutes of being called. Unfortunately we only got 2 1/2 hours at the park due to rain :0(. The hotel itself was very clean, the staff very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was okay, and the coffee left little to be desired in my opinion. The on-site complimentary parking was a bonus, no valet fee and no parking fee at the park!!! Can't beat that!!! It was raining and chilly while we were there so we didn't get to use the pool or any outdoor facilities. All in all, not a bad hotel by no means, the few things I didn't care for are really about individual taste and by no means would it prevent me from staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property is located accross the street from the entrance of Six Flags over Texas. It is a short complimentary shuttle ride to and from The New Dallas Cowboy Stadium, Texas Rangers baseball park and many other attractions. We do a 5 mile radius courtesy shuttle and also pick up from DFW International Airport. We look forward to serving you. Any event at ATT Stadium and Rangers stadium we shuttle to, as well as Verizon Theatre and Lonestar Park in Grand Prairie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Arlington North 6 Flags Dr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr Hotel Arlington
- La Quinta Arlington
- Arlington La Quinta