“this super 8 is a joke and not worth the money!”

Super 8 Aransas Pass
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Aransas Pass
Reviewed 7 August 2009

DON'T STAY HERE, pay the extra money to stay somewhere else, let me tell you why...
at check in, the girl tried to charge me twice and wanted to figure it out later. That was not going to happen. I had proof that I had already paid, finally she saw the correct screen. NOn smoking rooms are upstairs, everyone knows smoke rises, Duh. the rooms are so dirty. A smooshed spider on our window, food under the chairs, the towls were stained and dirty. My child climbed into the bed and started to be itchy... broke out in a rash. The bed sheets were dirty, we ended up sleeping on top of the bed spread not really sleeping wating for morning to come. The worst Night ever! This was the Hotel from Hell. You would be better off sleeping in the car. They said NO pets, but yet one family had a pet running around and in front of the desk. the rooms smell like B.O, the halls smell strongly of cigiretts/cigars.
Please BEWARE of this bad, bad hotel... normally super 8 is good, but NOT this one. RUN, RUN RUN AWAY..

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank uniqueNspoiled
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Aransas Pass

Reviewed 23 March 2009

This place is horrible! You cannot even ask for extra towels without the staff making rude and crass comments. Also, we booked in advance and our stay cost $100.00. When we got there, we found out that walk-ins were only being charged like $65.00 - of course, a refund of the difference was completely out of the question! We make several trips per year to this area, and we will never stay here again. If you want to enjoy your trip to the coast, then do not stay here!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bobby32-32
Reviewed 17 March 2008

Please think twick before staying at this motel!!! My stay was the worst ever after paying close to $100.00 dollars a night. First, let me start off with a dirty bathroom that I called and informed the front desk of and she told me that she would be up there when she could because she was front desk receptionist, housekeeping and mainteance person.....then on to waiting 10-15 minutes for the a/c to turn on to cool down the room....on to the best ~~~~~PLEASE READ CAFEFULLY~~~~~~NO FITTED SHEETS FOR THE BED!!!!!! Imagine that this day in age...no fitted sheets no where in the whole entire building!!!! So once again....Think Twice before giving this company your hard earned money!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank shaaydee99
Reviewed 10 October 2007

This hotel is nice - very clean, friendly staff - just what we expected, and at a very reasonable price. I would recommend it to my family and friends. The only problem we experienced was noise from the hallway keeping us awake at night.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
Milwaukee, WI
Reviewed 22 September 2004

I Loved the place, the staff was friendly and helpful they answered all my questions without hesitation. The Price was better than at their competetors. The rooms were very clean, I thought the place was Brand New. I Recommend it to everyone.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
11.4 km away
Plantation Suites
Plantation Suites
#6 of 20 in Port Aransas

Been to Super 8 Aransas Pass? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK