“Good eats, moderate prices ”
Review of Aspen Creek Grill

Aspen Creek Grill
Ranked #42 of 543 Restaurants in Amarillo
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This place is similar to several other chain restaurants but with a few new options. The food was good. Our service was OK. It neither impressed or disillusioned. It seemed most people could find something to eat there.

Katie B, Owner at Aspen Creek Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we really appreciate it! Have a good weekend and we'll see you next time at Aspen Creek!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I always look for something different for food sources when we travel. We found an absolute gem called Aspen Creek Grill. I had a 1/2 slab babybacks, green chili cheese grits, coleslaw, my wife had a 10oz ribeye, baked patato, broccoli, everything was excellent, including the service by Christian, our server!! They explained to us up front tha hospitality is number 1, and they definitely lived up to it!!! We be back!!!!

Ken,
Thank you so much for taking the time to walk us through your meal, we're so glad to hear how much you enjoyed dining with us! We appreciate the positive review and look forward to serving you again soon, see you then!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Was a little hesitant to get my fish & chips because I’m picky about batter! I was amazed at the flakiness & wonderful flavor of my fish! I’ve had fish & chips at many places but I can safely say this was the BEST!

Katie B, Owner at Aspen Creek Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Susi,
We're so glad to hear you enjoyed our fish and chips, thanks for recommending them! We greatly appreciate this positive review and look forward to serving you again soon, see you then!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Great service and good food. The creek fries were plentiful for two people. My husband had brisket tacos he said the were good and just the right amount of food to fill you. I had the fried chicken salad it was a lot of food I didn’t finish it but it filled me up. Each meal was around $11.00. Totally worth the price. Try aspen creek you get a lot of food for not a bad price. I can not remember ever having a bad service. And there is usually not a long wait.

Katie B, Owner at Aspen Creek Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this positive review, it's wonderful hearing from our guests how much they appreciate the service our team provides! We're glad to hear how much you enjoyed your lunch, come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Nice place! 6 of us for lunch after church on Sunday, no waiting, our booth was comfortable and in a quiet area so we could actually hear each other talk. The food was excellent, as was the service. And the prices were very nice; the most expensive thing I saw on the menu was a 16oz steak, and it was under $20 if I remember correctly. Will definitely go again when we're in Amarillo.

Katie B, Owner at Aspen Creek Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Diana,
Thanks so much for bringing the family by for a meal, we're very happy to hear everyone enjoyed themselves! Th entire team looks forward to serving you again next time you're in the area, see you then!