“Good steaks, great sevice, noisy”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #73 of 540 Restaurants in Amarillo
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We were here on a Saturday night. It was busy, but we still were seated right away. Our server was attentive, and and the food was above average. The creamed spinach was particularly tasty as were the fried okra. Dessert was a cheesecake which was also very good.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

The restaurant looks really great, the interior is stunning. The steak was not the best of the best but is good enough. The staff was very friendly. Really enjoyed the atmosphere there.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Hubby and I stopped here on our way through Amarillo. We'd been driving all day and planned on eating at one of the other restaurants in the area, but being Saturday night before Easter, the place we picked was packed. Being tired, and hungry, I was prepared to grab fast food and call it dinner! Hubby, however, wanted to sit down. So, heading back to hotel, I saw Longhorn and pulled in. When we walked in, I almost walked back out because it looks more upscale than I wanted that evening. They were not crowded and we were able to be seated immediately. We both ordered the Renegade Sirloin. Hubby's with the broccoli and mine with the parmesan crusted creamed spinach. Salads were icy cold and crispy, and bread was warm and delicious. Steaks were fabulous! Deliciously flavored, perfectly prepared, and tender as butter. Melted in my mouth! My spinach was fantastic! And hubby's broccoli was gorgeous! Bright green, perfectly prepared and delicious! We thought the price point was perfect for the meal.
If I had to find something to complain about, it would have to have been the family with a toddler 2 tables away, who did not have the decency to keep their kid quiet and in her seat. However, that was not the fault of the restaurant.
We will definitely be visiting Longhorn Steakhouse again!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Waited several minutes to be seated although the restaurant was not busy. Price would be justified if the food was better. Management did offer a discount after looking at the food we were served. Not a place I would visit again.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Walking distance from my hotel, this restaurant prides itself in its steaks. I had a petite fillet Mignon and it was to perfection. A limited wine list was sufficient.