“Anytime Breakfast Available”

Ranked #109 of 570 Restaurants in Amarillo
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: All food items are prepared when they are ordered, using the freshest ingredients. Dine in, take out or use our drive thru. Your order will be prepared in a speedy manor.
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped by craving breakfast After reading the menu decided to try the Grandma’s Special Burger Combo Meal.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

What wlse can I say except um um good. We have eaten almost everything on the menue. We eat here at least once per week. I especially love the biakets and gravy. They have most anything you will want.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I stopped there, on my way to work, to get a breakfast burrito. The food was really good and the service was very friendly.

2  Thank carirowland
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

My husband is SO PICKY!!! Even if something is great he will say "it's ok". After eating the spicy cheesesteak he exclaimed "that's darn good I wish I had another!"
We eat there every weekend and that's what he always gets.
I have had it as well and it's great.
The breakfast burritos are awesome. My son loves the taco plate as well.
Prices are good and the food is fresh.

1  Thank traceymorman
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

A cute little place very clean and staff was very nice too! Great place to eat! Prices were good as well!

1  Thank Beth D