“Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #22 of 569 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

The Sunday homestyle chicken dinner is predictably good.....no matter what Cracker Barrel we find as we travel. This one had nice grass for our dog walk, a large noon crowd being handled efficiently and wait staff really moving! Sunday is also boiled cabbage day which I like. The fried okra was not a generous serving but the broccoli and green beans were, as usual. Server brought me milk for my coffee. Thank you.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

My fav place to eat and shop. The food is always good. Oh , they had the Christmas decorations out . It is usually Dec. before I see them.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Always a nice family atmosphere. Food is good. I do love the gift shop. Plenty of parking. I like how they always incorporate what ever holiday is trending into the decor.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This is the loudest Cracker Barrel I’ve ever been to. It is also the only one that didn’t offer military discount. The waiter was overloaded with tables and it negatively impacted our lunch. The food was ok, nothing to write home about, cold and tasteless. Manager actually thought I cared when she tried to explain why they didn’t offer active duty service members a discount, I didn’t. And she didn’t care when I said our experience wasn’t very good. Will never return to amarillo Cracked Barrel.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped for a quick bit! Always know the quality of your food! Always clean with well trained waitresses. My wife had Thursday's special. Roast Turkey,Green Beans and mashed potatoes and gravey, with sweet tea. While I had fried chicken livers,coleslaw and pinto beans with onions.
Food came quickly and liked by each of us.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK