All reviews texas roadhouse parking lot nice hotel road trip king size bed counter space sausage a great stay restaurants within walking distance would definitely stay here again fitness center decent breakfast room was clean the breakfast area coffee maker business trip stayed here for one night
Reviewed 23 June 2018

My husband and I were so pleased with this Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites (spacious room, unbelievably comfortable bed, very nice front desk person) we promised ourselves we'd stay again if our travels take us through Amarillo. It couldn't be more conveniently located (almost immediately off I-40 but far enough away to not hear traffic; right behind Texas Roadhouse. (My steak was better than any I've ever gotten at Chain O). Next to Bubba's 33 (pizza, burgers and beer). Half a block from Denny's and Jimmy's Egg. Interesting first-rate stores across Wolflin. We didn't try the free breakfast, opting to eat elsewhere and hit the road before serving started.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mindengal
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this location on a multi-day road trip. I am an IHG member and so attempt to frequent HIE properties. This was a newer one, in VERY good shape, fantastic staff, and clean, comfortable, spacious room. We had a King suite which was MORE than enough room for our needs. Would stay here again. Convenient to I40 with several restaurants (across the parking lot) and coffee nearby.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank hoorayfarray
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We were on a road trip so only stayed one night at this hotel, but it was a great choice. We didn't have to go far to find good restaurants. Right across the parking lot in one direction was Texas Roadhouse, and in the other direction was Bubba's 33 | Pizza, Burgers, Beer. The room was very nice, and the bed was extremely comfortable. The room was quiet, we couldn't hear any street noise or noise from other rooms. I love Holiday Inn Express bedding. It is very lightweight, yet keeps you warm enough even with the air conditioner running on high! The employees at the desk were very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely stay here again the next time we travel this way.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We were tired after traveling all day. The front desk lady was very pleasant and understanding. She found us a great room for us. Even asked what floor we wanted to be on. Gave us recommendations for dinner. We had already eaten but thanked her anyway. The room was cool and comfortable! Very nice Holiday Inn Express. Will stay here again! Breakfast was very plentiful and good. The attendant kept it very clean and well stocked. The only downside was that the wifi was kind of hit or miss on service.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank QSKSHEN
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I was on a business trip and stayed there because it was affordable. It was also convenient to restaurants with a steak house and general restaurant within walking distance. Staff was nice. Rooms were pretty good and the bed was really comfortable. The breakfast was typical included breakfast fare.

Date of stay: May 2018