“Typical Buffet”

China Star
Ranked #136 of 569 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 June 2015

the food is usually fresh and there is a lot to choose from. If you leave hungry it's your own fault. Plenty of veggies to choose from.

Reviewed 6 May 2015 via mobile

05may2015
Visited the place for lunch, pretty busy restaurant.
Food quality is bad, plain, tasteless.
Food variance, poor.
Price to value, not worthy.
Hospatility, poor, zero smile.

Reviewed 23 March 2015 via mobile

Everytime I go to China Star I always have a great time. Great service, great food, nice environment. I usually go with family and i even celebrated my birthday there with family and friends.

1  Thank Melissa A
Reviewed 9 January 2015

I went in today to have dinner with my coworkers we were having a normal conversation and two on the workers went and told us to be quiet. As if we had to sit in silence or something lol there were other people around us and we can here there conversations too but they didn't tell them anything. As we were walking out I laughed and this Chinese short guy with glasses (he was one of the worker who told us to be quiet) mocked my laugh. I approached him and told him that was rude but he said he was talking to himself which he wasn't he was mocking my laugh. I asked for the manager and said he was. I've never once heard any manger be so unprofessional and rude to a customer he then called me a fu!#*&g dumbv@$!like SERIOUSLY! Talk about total disrespectful and one of my coworkers told him he was rude again and he mocked her as well. This guy needs to be fired or something worse if thats how hes treating people. Never ever going to this place again

4  Thank neena03
Reviewed 19 December 2014 via mobile

Family was in the mood for Chinese food so read the reviews and most were positive so tried China Star. All was great - service, food, atmosphere! My only complaint was the food was lukewarm at best. Add a microwave to heat my food and I would have been pleased. But for 4 people - paid $60 with tip so won't be back.

1  Thank CMTXRose