“Worst service”

China Star
Ranked #129 of 571 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 January 2015

I went in today to have dinner with my coworkers we were having a normal conversation and two on the workers went and told us to be quiet. As if we had to sit in silence or something lol there were other people around us and we can here there conversations too but they didn't tell them anything. As we were walking out I laughed and this Chinese short guy with glasses (he was one of the worker who told us to be quiet) mocked my laugh. I approached him and told him that was rude but he said he was talking to himself which he wasn't he was mocking my laugh. I asked for the manager and said he was. I've never once heard any manger be so unprofessional and rude to a customer he then called me a fu!#*&g dumbv@$!like SERIOUSLY! Talk about total disrespectful and one of my coworkers told him he was rude again and he mocked her as well. This guy needs to be fired or something worse if thats how hes treating people. Never ever going to this place again

Date of visit: January 2015
4  Thank neena03

Reviewed 19 December 2014 via mobile

Family was in the mood for Chinese food so read the reviews and most were positive so tried China Star. All was great - service, food, atmosphere! My only complaint was the food was lukewarm at best. Add a microwave to heat my food and I would have been pleased. But for 4 people - paid $60 with tip so won't be back.

1  Thank CMTXRose
Reviewed 20 November 2014

this place was awesome and a great value. there were so many choices it was wonderful the staff took excellent care of us. the food was fresh and hot which is often unsual at a chinese buffets

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 12 November 2014

The China Star has a very large variety of food. It is mostly Chinese but there is other types of cuisine, also. The food is hot and very well prepared. A restaurant that you will enjoy going back to.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 2 October 2014

Getting off late from work on business travel, I wanted a quick and hearty meal. This place got it done. Huge buffet and prompt service. Nothing spectacular about the food if you've done Chinese buffets before.

Date of visit: September 2014