“Horrible”

Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #412 of 534 Restaurants in Amarillo
Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

The worst pizza I've ever had. Would not go again if you paid me to. We didn't even eat the pizza .... We actually threw it out.

1  Thank Wjlacy
Reviewed 28 September 2014

Walked in to purchase 6 pizzas for my 10-year-old grandsons birthday party. Ordered 2 cheese, 2 pepperoni & cheese, 1 deep dish pepperoni & cheese, and 1 pretzel crust pizza. After a 15 minute wait they brought me 5 pizzas. I told them I ordered 6 pizzas. Manager said our 6th pizza was in the oven and would be out soon and told me he would not charge for the 6th pizza. Although I was not happy waiting for "Hot & Ready" pizzas, at least the manager tried and gave a little customer service.