“Smells awful”

Add it.
Pizza Hut-Wing Street
Ranked #401 of 543 Restaurants in Amarillo
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Food is really good. Better than most pizza places. Smell of cigarettes is overwhelming. You leave smelling like an ashtray.

Pretty slow service. But several employees left to get themselves dinner and Texas Tea while we were there. One waitress kept yelling at the cook that he was getting drunk. Weird.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

We were traveling through Amarillo and decided we hadn't had Pizza Hut in awhile so it sounded good. Place is clean and large like the older pizza huts. They don't have a tall sign outside, so we almost missed it.

We ordered from the menu on the wall above the counter & I realized we were overcharged. When I went back up, the manager on duty said that was the old menu & the new menu was on the counter. I pointed out it was smaller print & didn't stand out, especially with vision problems, so they needed to honor the other price. He said he couldn't go back & fix it in the system, but offered to give me a free cookie instead. I agreed to that thinking it was just a regular cookie they charge a buck or so for, which was all they owed me. Instead, he gave me a whole dessert pizza for free, which is worth about $5!

The chicken supreme pizza we originally ordered was really good & loaded with toppings, which have tended to be sparse lately wherever I order pizza.

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

I have to say the food was pretty good, but the cleanliness of the resturant was very disappointing. The tile floor did not look like it had been swept in days. We went at for lunch at 11:30 and were the only ones in the resturant so you would expect it to be very clean and ready for the new day. I went to use the restroom and the end of our meal and had I done this at the start of our lunch I would have left and gone elsewhere! I didn't even use the bathroom and I'm a guy! Made us wonder about the cleanliness of the kitchen! I guess this might be why we were the only ones in the resturant.