“Great gyros in amarillo! Who knew?”

Vinces Italian Pizza & Rtssr
Ranked #138 of 539 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Great Greek salad--meal in itself. Pita and tzatziki were great too! Not a great "dining experience" but they have a lot of carry out customers. we will definitely be back. Owner very friendly! Loved the food!! Most of the signage is geared toward pizza and Italian dishes which we will try but have been yearning for Greek food and am pleased to have found a good place to have it!!

Reviewed 3 June 2016

We had a pizza delivered after a long day of driving and it arrived a little quicker than promised. The pie was luke warm which is better than most, the crust was ok and I think it would have been much better if eaten at the restaurant. The Italian sausage had a nice flavor but very small pieces and not well distributed around the pie. The cheese was good and not too much but the mushrooms were the canned variety and that is disappointing. Fresh is always better.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

We always stay at Hampton Inn as we drive to/from Santa Fe, NM, to/from the east coast. We always eat at Outback near the hotel. Tonight we arrived late, we were exhausted, I had twisted my knee, my husband's ankles were swollen, and we were starving. Walking over to Outback was out of the question. The front desk gave us a stack of menu options for delivery. Vince's looked good. Friendly, efficient lady took our order. By the time we had unpacked and caught our breath, the food arrived. It arrived warm and well packed with plenty of cutlery, plates, condiments, and napkins. Delicious! We lived in the Middle East for a decade, and gyros remind us of shawarmas. Yum! We each had a gyro plate, which was soft flatbread stacked high with tender beef, onions, and tomatoes. Tuum was provided on the side. Heaping serving of French fries. Hubbie also ordered a small helping of hot wings, which were mild and tasty. This may become our new routine when we arrive in Amarillo. Delicious, affordable food delivered right to our hotel room...perfect!

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Recently went I hadn't been there in a long time. The gyros were amazing! I didn't have any thing else, but I have had the pizza also. Being a local I have been there several times throughout the years and the pizza was the best I have ever had. I have been to New York, Chicago, etc. and haven't had any better. The service was a lot better than usual, but don't be in a hurry if you plan on eating there.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

We ordered pizza, lasagne, and salad from Vince's tonight via delivery. The food arrived timely, and it was hot, fresh and tasted very good. The driver however did not have $5 dollars on him to make change. Not wanting an awkward moment on my porch, the driver ended up with a significant gratuity. The future lesson for me will be to ensure I have plenty of small bills before I make the phone call.