“Sundae”

Malcolm's Ice Cream & Food
Ranked #2 of 18 Dessert in Amarillo
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We just came in for dessert. We had a banana split. $5.48. We chose our 3 different scoops (not vanilla, chocolate). The waitress was excellent, very friendly.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I haved lived in Amarillo 62 years and had never been to Malcolms! We decided to stop there after my daughter raved about the chicken fried steak. That's what I ordered and it was homemade, served on a slice of toasted Texas toast with gravy on top, I had fries for my side and had a nice sized crispy fresh salad before my meal. I will be going back!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Great food along with great service. The prices are about average. You do get what you paid for. The decor is really cool. While you're waiting on your order, check out their antiques.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I have eaten here many times over the years. Everything on the menu is good, especially the ice cream menu. It has a very nostalgic atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

What a hidden little gem. This sits of the road a little and if you drove by you probably wouldn't notice it. This is a must go to place. We originally went here for the homemade ice cream, which was delicious and worth going here just for that. But their menu is like a old time diner and with everything being homemade made it very enticing. So I went back for lunch. Fantastic! I ordered the chicken salad sandwich. Very flavorful and delicious. Yes, I had to get the ice cream again. Not disappointing.

Date of visit: January 2017