“Passing through Amarillo twice ”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #10 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Amarillo
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on vacation on our way through Amarillo. Upon entering the building, a worker leaving her shift and walking to the door yelled out to the other crew members a snarky comment about them still needing her because of the business. That was not inviting as it implied they had too many customers. We ordered without incident and received our drinks as ordered. We waited for a while with our drinks, but no pastry ever came. Finally, we asked a worker and they apologized saying it was typical for them to accidentally give the pastries to drive-through customers. They quickly gave us our pasty. The building itself is in a good location from I-40, but it’s hot in a parking lot with no atmosphere or trees. We stopped here again on our way home from vacation in the drive through. My husband’s vanilla sweet-cream cold brew was lacking vanilla. He had to add creamer of his own from our ice chest on the drive home to sweeten it up.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

The coffee is always good. If I do not know what to order the Barista will kindly help me out. The Refreshers and tasty too. The chocolate loaf and the chocolate croissants are delicious!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

This place appears to be in a pretty bad area of town. I saw several homeless people on the corners. Despite that food and drink were starbucks quality.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

I travel all over the country for months at a time. Starbucks is usually my go-to stop for coffee most days. I write this to illustrate that I have visited many Starbucks cafes.
This one, without a doubt, has the grossest bathroom of any I have visited. And the filth is not just a day old; it's been there for some time.
I can't think of any justification for this. It tells customers that they are not respected or valued. This is so unusual to see in a Starbucks, and quite disappointing.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

stopped in to get a coffee for the long drive to Dallas - perfect latte, very friendly staff for the grumpy times in the morning.