“My favorite Mexican food in Amarillo”

El Bracero Mexican Grill
Ranked #61 of 569 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I have tried most of the menu and like everything I have had so far. The salsa is very good but can be very hot sometimes. Great Mexican food here.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Not much to look at but great service, great food. We were truly happy with this place. Recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

This a small out of the way restaurant. No fancy decor. The menu has lots of options to choose from. The chips and salsa were great. Not salty or greasy. Only bottle beer, but good and cold. The food portions were good. Prices are very reasonable. We both left feeling full.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

There wasn't any part of the meal that I didn't enjoy. I had Carne Guisada, which I definitely recommend. The guacamole was good, the pica de gallo was good, the salsa was good, the rice, beans, and Carne Guisada were excellent. The server was very friendly. We stopped here from out of town and normally try several different places, but will probably go back tomorrow to try the fajitas.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

The hotel we stayed at recommended this restaurant. It was the most authentic Mexican food I've had since I was in Mexico. The place was not fancy but the staff was friendly, the prices very fair and the food was outstanding!!!