All reviews well lit parking lot last leg no hot water access road front desk clerk comfortable stay new mexico air conditioner flooring pet beds dog trailer linens interstate gps housekeeper
Reviewed 29 September 2018

I've stayed here dozens of times on travels to/from Albuquerque, frequently with my dog(s) and I've never been disappointed. One time I had no hot water, when I complained about it they told me they had been having some hot water problems and gave me a voucher for a free night, which I used quickly. This isn't a luxury hotel, but it is a safe, reliable place to stop for a night, pets are welcome and free, the outdoor pool is nice in season, and the staff are consistently friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank deeelizabeth
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Very clean. Staff was very friendly when I checked in and out. Great basic motel to spend the night on a road trip. Although it is on the Interstate, it was very quiet. The location makes it very easy to continue your trip..

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Easy acces off of I-40, Good parking, well lit parking lot, Friendly staff. Flat screen Samsung TV with DiSh Network. Shower is Hot with nice shower head. This location is the best Motel 6 in the city.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2018

The room and property were very nice. Remember, Motel 6 is a budget motel. There were no toiletries, no coffee maker, no hair dryer and no rugs. But the room was clean and nice, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. If you want just the basics and a bed for the night, this is quite a comfortable property,

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway. Motel is quite close to I-40, and rooms up front will get more noise.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

The 9:30 pm check in was great ~ very friendly staff....rooms clean & very adequate ~ only place to park truck with trailer(with dirt bikes & four wheeler & canoe) was in back & not greatest lighting. Son-in-law was very worried. We were leaving early next am for last leg of trip home. 6:15 am - Yep ~ no dirt bikes ~ stolen... Thieves had to work hard to take ~ lock & thick cable secured to trailer.....police came ~ filed report. When i went to front desk to ask if there were was anything they could do considering we just had two dirt bikes stolen ~ front desk clerk said she had already refunded our room cost to card. Small compensation ..... yet appreciate the gesture. No security cameras other than at front desk ~ it’s Motel 6.

Date of stay: August 2018