“Amazing food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I ordered the fried pickles, and they were the best I've ever had, hands down. I also had a wrap, and it was delicious. We had 9 people at our table and we all loved our food!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

After a long haul in the rain from Colorado we are trying to find decent food after 10:00pm. Searching we found the Firehouse near the interstate and lots of hotel options. Okay, sounded like a sports place with pizza and beer, thinking its got to be better than fast food! What a treat coming in from the rain, warmly greeted. We sat at the bar and were astonished by the beer assortment, full bar, wine selection. A TV of course at every angle. The menu was amazing for a "sports bar". Our bartendress and server was very attentive and made suggestions with samples. We ended up with the Pizza and an appetizer. Some don't like the thin crust but this one was tasty and not overcooked. Excellent pizza. All reasonably priced. I will be back next time traveling through Amarillo. Also, it's a local place and we love to go local!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

The food was good and the atmosphere was fine if you're 35 and younger. It seemed too young for me. We did like the food however.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing selection of food!!! Great burgers (huge) at a decent price!!! Great place to have lunch or dinner with kids, without kids, solo, friends gathering or just a date night!

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Typical sports bar, they had a great selection of beer on tap - good service, I thought the food was mediocre. Lots of good games on, I think I came on an off night in the kitchen, I've heard their food is typically pretty good. Will visit again and find out.