“We always stop here when in Amarillo”
Review of My Thai

My Thai
Ranked #57 of 518 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't know where they get the price guidance of $$-$$$. As you can see from the attached menu entrees are 7.95 & 8.25. The food is excellent, and they will split an order. So we both eat for under $11, total. We only get here two or three times a year, so we haven't tried every thing . But tonight's dinner was Siam rice. Wonderful vegies and non-breaded chicken in a smokey sauce. Fantastic!!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service was great and there was a wide variety of choices on the menu. Our group of four shared several items and they were all very good. That Pad Thai was the best!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Food comes out quickly and is always good. Staff is friendly. Atmosphere is nothing at all special but the place is clean and the food is good. I can't say much because I always get the garlic pork chops. Oh - and the jasmine tea is great.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

My wife and I eat here at least once a month to get our Asian food fix. I have been eating here more than ten years and have tried most of the items on the menu and have not found one that I did not like, I do have my favorites though that include most of the hot and spicy dishes. Most of the staff have been here for a very long time and they are always busy and have people waiting in line, that speaks for it's self. As long as the food is good I will be back.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We went to My Thai for a quick dinner. It is conveniently located, with plenty of parking. The atmosphere inside is comfortable. I had the Spicy Beef with Basil and it was wonderful. It had a little heat but not too much. The basil adds a nice flavor. Our server was very friendly and attentive. We will definitely go back.