“One of the best in Amarillo.”
Review of My Thai

My Thai
Ranked #56 of 518 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Ordered my favorite which is Sea Food Soup. Spicy hot and absolutely wonderful. My husband ordered the Sweet and Sour Pork on the lunch menu. The portions are huge. There is no skimping when preparing and serving any item on the menu. Never have been to lunch there when it wasn't a crowd, and many waiting for a table.

An added benefit. Many of the wait staff have been there for years which goes to show how good the management is to their employees. Some of the cooks 20 years or so. Wait staff, 3 to 5 years or more.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Had some very good and well prepared food.Prices are modest and portions are generous. Server was outstanding,attentive and quick.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Here for lunch. Very busy place. Service was good. We had a very nice young man wait on us. Food was average but good. Atmosphere was average.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I'm in Amarillo working on fire detail and found this place on TripAdvisor. They were remodeling the inside so you have to ignore the sheetrock and the not yet painted walls. The service was good and the food was excellent! Already been there twice on this fire detail and if I come back to town again I will definitely be visiting them.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

My Thai has been around over 20 years. There are a couple of places better, but My Thai will never disappoint. Bankers Special is good. Fried rice is good. Egg rolls are really good.