Review Highlights
Stop off

The Cadillac ranch is in the middle of a field and you walk to it so make sure it’s been dry before... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Clive H
via mobile
Quick stop

This is one of those quirky sites that is a quick fun stop. It is right off the road and easily... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

More Info
from US$ 20.00
More Info
3,484 results
All reviews spray paint frontage road add your own roadside attraction old cars fun stop service road stretch your legs half buried worth a stop bucket list take pictures cans graffiti route field muddy
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I found this place very strange. From stepping out of the car a couple of hundred meters away, you can smell the fresh paint, and the cars’ surfaces are all wobbly of the thick layers of grafitti. The ground is covered with waste, and it’s a shame that people do not pick up their spray cans afterwards. Still, it’s worth a stop and it’s easy to take nice photos!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a unique experience so bring your spray paint and make your mark. It is just a quick stop right off I-40 and a very interesting art installation. Don't plan on spending a whole day here but a few minutes adding your name and taking pictures is fun. I would not go out of my way to visit but if you are driving by, do make the stop.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My daughter and I finally made it out here, pull over and walk to the field. Someone had left spray cans so we picked it out ran to the cars and it was freezing and painted a bit. It was not as big as I thought it would be. But you come to Amarillo you pass to Cadillac ranch. Would not be a c9 tinged repeat event fo me. Glad I went sprayed and saw.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had seen pictures of this place for years and we were finally able to visit. Some folks left us their spray paint and we were able to leave our marks on the cars. I am guessing that, based on the number of visitors, our mark lasted no more than a day or so.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We like to see offbeat places while we’re traveling and enjoyed our short stop at Cadillac Ranch. If you have a knife or other tool with you, scrape away some of the surprisingly thick layers of paint to reveal the multicolored swirls of color underneath.

It’s disappointing to see how much trash there is on the site and the frontage road nearby, though—not just spray paint cans but garbage strewn all over.