“Drive by attraction”
Review of Cadillac Ranch

Cadillac Ranch
Ranked #5 of 57 things to do in Amarillo
More attraction details
Owner description: This offbeat roadside attraction features 10 graffiti-covered Cadillacs standing upright in a row, buried nose-first in the ground. The sculpture is the brainchild of Amarillo millionaire Stanley Marsh III, who chose classics dating from 1948 to 1963, the "Golden Age" of the American automobile.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here again recently. It’s easily accessed from the interstate but honestly there isn’t much need to get out of the car. It’s sort of a novelty butts close to being a waste of time too.

All reviews
in 310 reviews
"field"
in 425 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I found this place very strange. From stepping out of the car a couple of hundred meters away, you can smell the fresh paint, and the cars’ surfaces are all wobbly of the thick layers of grafitti. The ground is covered with waste, and it’s a shame that people do not pick up their spray cans afterwards. Still, it’s worth a stop and it’s easy to take nice photos!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a unique experience so bring your spray paint and make your mark. It is just a quick stop right off I-40 and a very interesting art installation. Don't plan on spending a whole day here but a few minutes adding your name and taking pictures is fun. I would not go out of my way to visit but if you are driving by, do make the stop.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter and I finally made it out here, pull over and walk to the field. Someone had left spray cans so we picked it out ran to the cars and it was freezing and painted a bit. It was not as big as I thought it would be. But you come to Amarillo you pass to Cadillac ranch. Would not be a c9 tinged repeat event fo me. Glad I went sprayed and saw.