“Great pizza & craft beer!!”
Review of 575 Pizzeria

575 Pizzeria
Ranked #38 of 534 Restaurants in Amarillo
Description: Our founder had a dream to create an environment that serves gourmet pies and pints to a spectrum of people in a trendy, unique setting. 575 Pizzeria is the hot spot for pints and pies. By bringing together the freshest ingredients, made-from-scratch dough and top-of-the-line cheeses, we've created the best tasting pies in the world. To begin your experience, start with our mouth watering dips and delectable salads. With the best beer and wine bar around, you're bound to have a great time. Just when you think you have tried it all, treat your taste buds to one of our spectacular desserts. We only hire the most dedicated and outstanding employees with an ongoing focus targeted to you the minute you walk through the door. Keeping it simple is who we are and what you can expect, each and every time.
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in town to take a break from a long drive, the gentleman at our hotel recommended 575 to us. He was absolutely spot on! We had the 1/2 & 1/2 special of Surgeon & Rage, it was one of the best pizzas we have ever had!! We will eat here again next time we're passing through!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I visited 575 Pizzeria four times in my two week stay in Amarillo. At one dinner, I shared their Caprese which was among the best I've had in any of my travels.

My pizza of choice, and the one I got on each visit, was the "Double D's Triple Pep". I got it as a small, personal pizza the first time and, on each of the other visits, I got a large so I could take it back to my hotel to have it for lunch and the next night's dinner.

It's not the cheapest pizza, but its quality ranks near the top of my list in Texas.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Hungry for pizza. Thanks to trip advisor we picked 575 and we were very happy with our choice. Highly recommend if you are looking for pizza and salad. Reasonable prices also.

1  Thank GolfHikeBike
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Fun, industrial-chic atmosphere with great specialty pizza. This place is ideal for date night or families.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

The pizza is very good and the beer selection looks great, but since I was there for lunch I didn't order a beer. It's a little pricey but they have a lunch special that's not bad. It's all hand tossed (you can watch them toss the crust) thin crust pizza and they have a great selection of toppings. I'll go back, maybe for dinner so I can try a locally brewed beer!