“Amazing Food”

Add it.
Taco City
Ranked #15 of 97 Restaurants in Alvin
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

First time to visit. Our kids had been there a few times and commented on how good the food is.... so we thought we would try. Food was really good just like they said and we will def be back again...

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We love the 3 Street Tacos order. Yumm!!! Make sure you get cilantro with your tacos...and the green sauce. So good!

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Not a fan. I prefer Tex-Mex. Also, they were dumping gray water onto ditch behind trailer. Got written up by Health Dept for that.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

The basic carne asada tacos on corn are simple and fantastic. They come with cilantro and onions. I cut the onions. You get green hot sauce on the side in small containers. This hot sauce is some of the best I've ever had. I wish they would sell it to go on its own. I would buy it all the time. We just came back from a road trip across Texas and I still haven't found a better locally made green sauce. Most are mild and don't have a ton of flavor. This one has spice and great flavor.

There are plenty of other options on the menu. My daughter loves the quesadillas and they give you a lot of food for the money with them.

They are a small food trailer in the parking lot of a large antique store.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I love taco city! I always recommend my freinds and family when they come to town. Great prices, great food!