Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 96
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$ 96
ZenHotels.com
US$ 86
WyndhamUS$ 96
PricelineUS$ 96
Lol.travelUS$ 116
All reviews housekeeping staff biscuits and gravy very clean hotel fast food road trip pet jay dogs smell
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2020

They have updated thier rooms. We had an extended stay of 6 weeks. Never had a problem, clean smelling hotel, very friendly employees. Worked with our extended stay and our pet. There is a pet fee, but well worth it. We would stay here again if we needed to. A variety of restaurants within walking distance.

Date of stay: August 2020
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Alvarado, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2020

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to write a review ! we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your .accommodations .

Reviewed 24 June 2020

We travel with our dog so we often stay at La Quintas since they generally have a free pet policy and many of them have been updated and are very nice. This hotel charged $20 for the dog and was not updated. I knew it was going to be old, but I didn’t anticipate how bad it would be. The room had a terrible smell, the door had to be slammed to get it to shut and you could still see the hallway. We put some food in the mini fridge but at the coldest setting it was barley cool. The bathroom drywall was rotted, and did I mention the smell!? If only I could post a picture of the smell - think old and moldy. We actually went to the auto store across the street and got deodorizers and febreeze to help with the smell. I signed a form at check in that said if they saw any sign of dog hair on the furniture we would be charged a cleaning fee, but they would have to be able to see the fur over the wear of the furniture first. I understand old hotels, but this hotel in no way warranted a $80/night price tag. It should have been a $50/ night room than I would have known what to expect.

There had been many reviews on this hotel how great it was and I expected it to meet the standards of the other properties we have stayed at, sadly it did not. I now wonder if the reviews are real? We will not be staying at this hotel again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lq6183gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Alvarado, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2020

Thank you for your review.
We apologize that your stay was not a great experience.
We strive to take care of our guest in every way.
As you stated, we do receive many excellent reviews and they are very real.
Looks like there may have been underlying issues.
You are always welcome to call the front desk anytime that you are not comfortable and we would have happily made other arrangements for you.
Again, we do apologize and you are welcome to call the front desk to discuss this further, if you desire.

Reviewed 21 March 2020

Great experience will make sure this will be my go to place whenever I’m in Alvarado. The rooms were great, front desk staff was nice and housekeeping staff did an amazing job on the cleaning! Thank u

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lq6183gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Alvarado, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2020

Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

I have stayed here many times in the last couple of years. The front desk people are really nice and accommodating. The rooms are spotless and very comfortable.. I would recommend this hotel to anybody.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lq6183gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Alvarado, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2020

Thank you so much for a your great review we strive to give our guest the best experience possible.Hope to see you again soon .

Reviewed 25 February 2020

OMG! This by far is the best experience my husband and I have had with hotel service. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was spotless and every morning the hallways, lobby, and rooms were sparkling clean. Not to mention, a very nutritious and filling breakfast. Will definitely return and recommend to friends and family.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lq6183gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Alvarado, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Thank you so much for a your great review.
We strive to give our guest the best experience possible.
Hope to see you again soon.