All reviewsbig bendcookiesgreat hotelplace to staymanager's receptionthe breakfast areagreat breakfastno exceptionwafflesmarfa lightssmoking roomroom was cleanindoor poolfront desk staffexcellent staywest sidenice surprise
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Management booked teenage girls softball ball team in a room with an adjoining door to mine. There were plenty of adults who likely wouldn’t have stayed up till midnight giggling and talking. Everything else was great. It would have been nice if management took into consideration customers when booking rooms.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ARATI J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alpine, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Sonya,
We do apologize for the inconvenience caused and Thanks a lot for letting us know your thoughts.
We definitely will take into consideration and act accordingly. Everything else was great as per your comments and we appreciate your comments.Please allow us to serve you better if you do choose to come and stay with us again.
Once again thank you for the comments.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This was the perfect place to stay with kids when going to the McDonald Observatory.
Even though the Observatory is an hour away, there are no other family friendly accommodations that are closer. The staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. We needed to change our plans and Jennifer provided us a room to accommodate our needs. The room was clean and our grandsons had a great time in the pool and breakfast bar.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018

The room was clean, the beds were comfortable. The bathroom was tired - the paint was peeling from the door, especially at the bottom. The hooks were broken or missing (you can see the spot where they were but there was none). Other than that the room was in working condition. The lobby was real nice, cheerfully colors with local touches. We really liked that. The complimentary coffee was tasty. The breakfast was great compared to other complementary breakfasts I had before. I would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I nearly always have a sense of ‘I’ve stayed here before’, even when I haven’t, when I stay at Hampton Inn. The layout and rooms barely differ between the many that I’ve stayed at and so it’s only really the people and service that makes one different from another. That said the placement of the in room safe, in my room anyway, was so high up that even a 6 footer had to stretch!

The friendliness of the staff, and cleanliness, could not be faulted but, as always, if you pick the wrong time for breakfast it can mean long waits for items to be replenished (or to find somewhere to sit!).

A comfortable stay on the edge of town.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Aside from the racket coming from our noisy neighbors through the door connecting our rooms, it was a great hotel. When I mentioned the noise to the front desk staff I was loaned a box fax that (mostly) drowned them out. More insulation or less doors would be nice. Breakfast was great and our son loved the indoor pool.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family