“Excellent Valentine's Day Treat!”
Review of Table 13

Table 13
Reserve with OpenTable
Table 13 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 212 Restaurants in Addison
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 45
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2018

We chose Table 13 for Valentine's Day because of their diverse special menu with elegant and delicious choices. We had not been, before, and were pleasantly surprised by the comfortable, retro atmosphere, the attentive service, the wonderful live music, and the gracious and charming manager, Michelle.

The shrimp cocktail starter was cold, fresh, tangy and spicy...the steak with mash was cooked to perfection...and the chocolate covered strawberries were 'just right' after the rich entree. The house salad was nice, as well.

The Dallas area is truly a foodie's paradise...there are many, many outstanding restaurants to choose from...even being someone that likes to try new places, we will be back to Table 13 for special occasions. It was that good! Highly recommended.

1  Thank D and J

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I recommend this place if you want good ambience and food. Good alternative to the very high tone steak houses. The live music is very nice and not overpowering. Extremely friendly, attentive staff. We had party of 8 and had great time celebrating my girlfriend's birthday. We had appetizer platter - Deviled Eggs, Crab Cakes, Bacon Wrapped Dates. They were out of Calamari. For dinner I had the NY Strip and could not finish it, which is unusual! Others at table had lobster bisque (very good), Cowboy ribeye, salmon, lamb chops. One other note, our waiter, Michael did fantastic job handling large party!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Took my wife and daughter out on a Friday night, we wanted to hear live music, they had a band that did Sinatra among other greats, they were very good. Service was impeccable, drinks outstanding. Girls said the filet mignon and was excellent I had the Beef Wellington unfortunately was very poor. First it was overdone, then the mushroom duxelle was non existent as was the liver pate. Very disappointed, but I will go back just not order that again.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch, my wife and I both got a very nice but not “fine dining” quality meal. I had sea bass, bass was great, but I didn’t care fore the white beans, which had a strange spice/flavor. My wife had chopped steak with mushrooms, good, very good meat, but strangely spiced. Service was good, but not fine dining by any means. The experience overall fell short, would normally have rated a 4 put of 5, but gave it a three because the meals did not include soup or salad, making them very, very expensive- super fine dining prices

Reviewed 22 January 2018

A nice upscale restaurant with a diversified wine list and menu. Portions are not Texas size so you can enjoy an appetizer, main course and might even have a room for a desert. Tried escargot, calamari and eggs for appetizers, and filet mignon for the main course. All good and tasty, enjoyed them all. Live music is a complement to the dinner, not a distraction like in some other places. The only inconvenience was that at times it got too loud maybe due to the acoustic in the back room and since we were meeting friends it way annoying to have to yell to be able to talk. Somewhat on the pricey side but full with patrons, that's a good indication of it's worth.

Been to Table 13? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK