“pretty tasty for takeout”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
ThaiBOX Addison - Dallas
Ranked #67 of 212 Restaurants in Addison
Reviewed 1 February 2018

the pad thai was very good - made to order so spice level selection was great! the dumplings are basically chicken and pork gyoza, and the corn patties were good - mini egg rolls had a little zip. service staff was friendly and did take a special request and delivered accurately.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered take out on Uber Eats so didn't eat there, or see the location. My friend liked their Thai fried rice, and they made it spicy. My red curry chicken was also spicy (yay), which is different than some places that assume you can't handle it so they tend to make it medium. Thai Box listened and didn't assume thankfully. We like it hot!

I'm going to order again but not the red curry to see if there's something else, as the curry sauce was really, really thick, almost like a gravy. Don't think I am a fan of that. Flavor was good, just super thick sauce. That's the only reason for the three star rating. We'll see how next time goes...

Reviewed 2 July 2017

First thing we noticed while walking through the door was the strong odor of a dirty mop. The ladies at the register were super nice and were quick to greet us. We made our order and our food was out to our table in about 5 minutes. We quickly noticed that two of our children were covered in black spots...come to find out the bench at our booth was "shedding". It was awful! It was all over their clothes and hands and now in my car. We decided to try and finish our meals without ingesting bits of their bench. My husband ordered the Pad Thai and I quote "it was the worst Pad Thai I had ever had". I ordered the Red Curry Plate and it was tasty, but I have had better. The kids shared two orders of Orange Chicken and theirs was actually pretty good. Needless to say we will not be going back. Sorry for the bad review ThaiBOX...

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Enjoyed our visit for lunch. They have reasonable prices, very low key atmosphere, almost fast food like, but clean and quiet. Food is not spicy at all but they have a spice heat section where you can doctor it up to speed.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

It's a clean, spare "box" spot. I did takeout on way home from work. Service was prompt (you walk up to cashier and order) and food outstanding. The soups just fabulous and glass noodle dish good also. A lot of food for the price - have enough for 3 meals ! They also are partnered with restaurant.com which further stretches your dollar.

Been to ThaiBOX Addison - Dallas? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK