“Excellent”

Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 205 Restaurants in Addison
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 59
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1 Blk East of Midway
Description: Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill is Dallas' premier seafood restaurant serving the freshest fish, lobster, and perfectly prepared steaks all set in a beautiful San Francisco style ambience.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent food, wine and service! My filet was perfect and I order medium well which is hard to get in a thick filet, yet it was still tender and moist! The crunchy Brussel sprouts are to die for! Also love that it doesn't have loud musuc playing!

1  Thank TXbulldog25
Chef Richard C, Owner at Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

It was a pleasure to serve you. I am so happy you enjoyed the Filet Mignon and Crispy Brussel Sprouts! They are two fo my favorites as well.

Cheers,
Chef Richard Chamberlain

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was delicious and the service was excellent. I highly recommend it. The steak was cooked perfectly. Even the sides were uncommonly tasty.

Chef Richard C, Owner at Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much!! I am so happy you enjoyed the steaks, sides and service. Please some again soon.

Cheers,
Richard Chamberlain
Chef/Owner

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We made reservations for the Easter brunch (set menu) and were happy to see that this restaurant is still producing the same high standards as ever.
Upon arrival we were greeted by friendly smiling faces of some extremely nice staff.
Once at our seats in a smaller room to the rear of the establishment we were introduced to Sean who was an extremely attentive, polite and timely staff member.
We chose the Shrimp and Crabmeat Chowder as an appetizer but each of the starters had appealing ingredients. The chowder had a delicious flavor served at a good temperature.
I chose Orange Miso and Honey Glazed Salmon that was accompanied by stir fry green beans with almond,sesame and ginger. The salmon texture and taste was exquisite.
Finishing up with a Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee accented with seasonal berries that tasted so good.
Overall the quality, taste and presentation of the food was 10/10
Staff and Service 10/10
Atmosphere was just right and even though most tables were populated we could still sit and talk at a normal level which is not always the case at so many restaurants.
At the start of review i stated it was fixed brunch menu but the multiple choices of Starter, Entree and dessert was well organized to accommodate so many tastes.
Well Done and thank you

1  Thank PeterNIcoll
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I ate here to celebrate getting new jobs and we were pleasantly surprised. The whole evening from beginning to end was fantastic. The warm goat cheese salad was excellent and balanced (flavor wise) as was the salmon and flounder. My husband very much enjoyed the salmon with grits and I was incredibly happy with my superbly prepared flounder. The Brussel sprouts were flash fried and seasoned well. The peanut butter pie is very rich, decadent and creamy but the perfect end to a fantastic meal. Our server Patrick was very attentive and always seemed to know when to stop by. I am already planning my next visit to Chamberlain's, although I think I want to try the steak house next.

1  Thank Trip4AWeekend
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Good food and good service, little expensive but always consistent. First came to dine here in 2007 and have enjoyed coming back. Great bar and interesting crowd.