“Go Early”

Arthur's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Arthur's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 211 Restaurants in Addison
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 60
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2018

An unusual mix of fine dining and live music. If you are bringing your parents you might want to go early before it gets too loud. Excellent steaks and good service

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Arthur’s is North Dallas’s answer to Cafe Pacific the go to restaurant for the 60’s + . Excellent food and service. The brie soup was delicious. For entries we had the snapper and the fish stew both were fresh and the stew had a full lobster tail. For desert we had the tiramisu, yummy. Wandered over to the bar where an excellent dance band played r&b from the 70’s. Got crowded quickly and we had a great night dancing and watching geriatric pick ups. Great to know that people in their 70’s are still interested.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

We are regulars at Arthur's and I can't believe I never wrote a review. You have to go to Arthur's and meet Mohsen; the owner who welcomes everyone at the front door.
From the moment you enter the restaurant you are welcomed as family. The décor is old world, darker paneling and can accommodate a business dinner or a romantic one. They have private rooms for two if you want that ask or you can sit in the middle of the restaurant under the giant chandelier. The staff is great at their jobs and you never want for anything including attention. You never have to flag your waiter down. They always make sure you are happy and have what you need. The food is awesome from steaks to seafood I've never had a bad meal. My favorite is the rack of lamb. They have rooms for a private event and they have a bar with live music that fills up during the week and weekends. The dining room is surrounded by fish tanks to set it apart from the bar and it helps to reduce the noise from the bar. You never feel like you can't hear your table mates. This is a must do restaurant in Dallas/Addison area.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I had dinner here with a group of people so we had a limited menu. The service was pretty good, but I was not wowed by any of the food. I didn’t hear anyone at my table raving about their dishes, either. The wine was good, though!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

My family went to Arthur's Restaurant in December for a family celebration. The restaurant was very attractive and well decorated for the Holidays. The personnel was very attentive and professional and the food was first rate. I had the filet mignon and it was so tender you could eat it with a fork! The whole meal and experience was incredible. When we're in the area, we plan to go back.

Been to Arthur's Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK