“Just okay”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I had dinner here with a group of people so we had a limited menu. The service was pretty good, but I was not wowed by any of the food. I didn’t hear anyone at my table raving about their dishes, either. The wine was good, though!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

My family went to Arthur's Restaurant in December for a family celebration. The restaurant was very attractive and well decorated for the Holidays. The personnel was very attentive and professional and the food was first rate. I had the filet mignon and it was so tender you could eat it with a fork! The whole meal and experience was incredible. When we're in the area, we plan to go back.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I found Arthur's to be a wonderful restaurant. I went there with family and friends. The service was great and they had a wonderful bar area where they had live entertainment with an outside patio that had a fire pit. The food was fantastic. I had a chateaubriand. They also have great lobster, crab cakes, and other seafood. All in all I would say it is a great experience for the pallet.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Have not been for many years and while in some ways it felt like coming home, there was some service lapses. Such as reaching across guests to serve drinks and food which was not necessary and without an apology. In addition, removing plates before everyone at the table was finished eating. Asked for olive oil and got balsamic vinegar and olive oil. On the other hand, food was delicious, portions were ample and drinks were flavorful. Will go back sooner than later.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

From the greeting at the door to the excellent service from our server and the bar staff, this beautiful well-managed restaurant deserves the best rating possible. My visit was all business my 11 colleagues and we were all very impressed with the food and that impeccable wine list. I’ll definitely be coming back with my husband and family. Perfect spot for special occasions!

Been to Arthur's Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK