“Excellent chicken meal and good fillet minion”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #152 of 288 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 12 December 2016

Wife had the breast of chicken, grilled and smothered. Was the best chicken meal she has had in years. Broccoli was steamed with excellent seasoning. Fillet Minion was butterfly cut for quicker cooking and seasoned just right. Tender but for the money just get a regular sirloin. Similar taste and almost as tender. They have top notch cooks here, so enjoy

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. We're happy you were pleased and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

We hadn't eaten here in a long while and so it was suggested. Arrived after 2pm and seated immediately. Our server brought out delicious rolls and butter. I wasn't really hungry but I was leaning towards a baked potato. I inquired what came with the baked potato. I was told the items and for a dollar more I could get bacon bits and another couple of items. For me that is always a turn off. Nickel and dimeing me. My wife and I both ended up getting the Loaded Baked Potato Soup and the garden salad. It was very tasty. Our salad was served first without us being asked if we had a preference of before the soup or with the soup. The server was not to be seen again until we were finished eating. Food was good but service was a little bumpy. Service seemed to around our servers needs and not ours. During a relatively slow period I felt we could have had a little more attention. We will probably return but not soon.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Guest Relations Manager at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. If you'd like us to follow up with your concerns, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thank you.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

My hubby and I eat here frequently for lunch. Our favorite is the dinner portion pork chops which we share since it comes with 2 sides. In all our time eating here, which is usually 2-4 times a month, we have only had a couple of times it wasn't very good. And each time the manager took quick action to make it right thru re-making our meal to comping us for the problem. Service depends on the waitress you get, and we rarely have the same waitress more than once. Tea is always good. Prices are standard fare for this type of establishment. Lunch atmosphere is good - there are now TVs even in the dining area - which depending on your mood for the day can be bad or good!

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Some of the table never even got their food.....was given wrong ticket......The worst experience ever

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

We're sorry to hear your experience wasn't the best and we will be looking into this for you. If you'd like a member of our team to reach out to you please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

We stopped here on our way home on vacation. Server was a little slow, but since we had been driving for hours we didn't mind resting and snacking on the peanuts at the table. They had a special when we were there. We order 2 sirloin steak lunches on special. Steak was cooked perfectly, rolls all you want. Tea was fresh and iced it was very good and with the special it was under 30 for 2 . Wish they were in my home town.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and Happy Belated Birthday! We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK