“Enjoyable evening and tasty food”

No photo provided
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Bonzai Japanese Steak House , we're located at 1802 South Clack in Abilene, Texas. Here at Bonzai, we have 13 large hibachi grills and a fantastic party room for your work or family gathering. Our experienced sushi chef, Lily, has been rolling out sushi rolls for over 10 years.
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Fun family dinner. Another couple at the grill with us requested a particular chef, so we had to wait an additional 15 minutes. Food was good - didn't care for the salad drowned in an unidentified dressing. Onion soup was so-so. Hibachi chicken and fried rice were good.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are hooked on the ginger sauce to pour over the fried rice. The cooks come out to the open grill and are hilarious and make the experience worth while. The place is dark they should lighten it up a bit but they've been there for a long time. I recommend this place highly for great food and service.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We had a large family gathering here for graduation and really enjoyed it. Our chef was fun and exciting.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Bonzai has awesome fried rice and hibachi steak! The chicken is sometimes dry but other than that it is one of my FAVORITES in Abilene. Steven is the best cook I've had and his sauce he makes is to die for!

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Went with My GF, her daughter, son and my son. We had Micheal and he was great and fun. The boys are 12 and 13 and he made sure to spend time talking with them and showing them some extra tricks. Great Hibachi experience.