“Slow, Small & Wrong”

Ranked #38 of 78 Restaurants in Antioch
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: The best Mexican food, made with the freshest ingredients, served in a family-friendly atmosphere. Voted Best Mexican Restaurant 14 years in a row by The Nashville Scene.
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I ran over for lunch by myself today. As with most mexican restaurants first thing to arrive was chips and salsa. Chips taste like they were bought down at the Sam's club on the corner and the salsa is out of some kind of can and it isn't name brand! I had to wait for a pretty good while before anyone addressed that I was there with regards to taking my order. I ordered the Fajita Nacho's for lunch and you get to choose 2 meats. I chose Grilled Chicken and Chorizo. What I got was Grilled Steak and something they think is Chorizo. I was okay with the steak v chicken mix up. But the no flavor Chorizo was disappointing. The other issue was the size of the dish. I just assumed it was a lunch portion and would be reflected in the price. On the dinner menu the Nacho's are $10.39. Nope I was wrong that was what they charged me.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

We use to go here all the time but it has gone down hill and in a hurry.We haven't been there in 3 months and not going back.The waitresses are NOT friendly.Had been going there for 20 years and the act like they have never seen you before.

LPCustomerCare, Guest Relations Manager at Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We hate to hear that the service was less-than-great for you during your recent visit. Please email us at customercare@laspalmasnashville.com so we can further discuss this with you.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

We've been to this restaurant at least ten times in the last year. The prices are great, food is always done very well. The service on 90% of the time is great service. We consider this out Mexican hangout in this area. Worth the visit.

LPCustomerCare, Guest Relations Manager at Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're happy to have you as a regular and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2015

This place is crowded & the food is average. There isn't time for cooking & properly serving. Waiters are harried & not always friendly & welcoming. But for a quickie, non-fast food restaurant it is OK

LPCustomerCare, General Manager at Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2015

Hi Paul - Thank you so much for taking the time to give us some feedback. I hate to hear that you did not receive excellent service during your visit. The last thing we want is for our environment to feel uninviting and rushed. We will definitely review this with our management team for improvement. Please email us at customercare@laspalmasnashville.com to discuss this with us further. Thanks again!

Reviewed 19 March 2015

The salsa and chips served at all tables is pretty good. I had the Grande Burrito Fajita which was good as well. They use rib eye for the beef steak. Nice and tender. Includes peppers and onions with a white cheese sauce. Thought that sides of beans & rice / lettuce would have made it a great burrito.

LPCustomerCare, Guest Relations Manager at Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words! Come see us again soon!