“I usually love Las Palmas, but this location has poor customer service.”

Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 85 Restaurants in Antioch
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: The best Mexican food, made with the freshest ingredients, served in a family-friendly atmosphere. Voted Best Mexican Restaurant 14 years in a row by The Nashville Scene.
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The staff does not seem to care if you're a customer. There were very few other customers, but the waiter did not want to be bothered with taking our order. The time before, they did not believe our coupon was genuine (which was from their website). They took my phone back to someone else and kept it in the kitchen until they could verify I had actually received their email. I wanted to give them another chance, because sometimes places can have a bad day. There have been too many bad days. Also, their booths are very cramped...

LPCustomerCare, Public Relations Manager at Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

We are so sorry that you received unsatisfactory service. This is not acceptable behavior and the owners and management will be notified. Would you be able to give us some further details about who your server was and the date and time you visited? Please forward any further information via our customercare@laspalmasnashville.com email. We would like to make it up to you.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Delicious food for the value. I recently had 2 ribeye taco in a soft corn shell al carte. It was delicious and I look forward to chowing down on them again. A totally casual atmosphere.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
LPCustomerCare, Public Relations Manager at Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

That’s great news to hear!! We are striving, at all locations, to go above and beyond in service, quality and experience. So thanks for letting us know about your visits. We appreciate any and all feedback! See you next time!

Gracias,

Rose
Las Palmas Customer Care

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Waiters are Very nice & cordial. Excellent food & service as usual. This restaurant has been our choice for Mexican food for many many years!

LPCustomerCare, Public Relations Manager at Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words and for being a loyal fan! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

With no kitchen in my house, I wouldn't need an excuse to eat more often at our local Las Palmas. It's literally just around the corner from us. The food is wonderful - plentiful and reasonable, which we appreciate in today's economy. The first thing we noticed when we started eating there was the quality of the produce and meats they prepare. The staff are as nice as they can be and make us feel welcome and at home. We love you, Las Palmas!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

And we love you too! Thank you for your kind words. Maybe we can start a NO kitchen revolution?
See you next time, we appreciate you!!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I love going to Las Palmas (formerly Palmas Verdes). I have been going to this location for several years as it is near my work. The people at this location are so wonderful!! They always recognize me when I come in. They are quick because they know we are on our lunch breaks. They bring us great quality food!! I love these people!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love to hear that our loyal fans our being treated like they should! See you next time Amiga and enjoy!