“Manager would not refund money”

Knights Inn Nashville-Antioch
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Antioch
Cordova, Tennessee
“Manager would not refund money”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

I check into this hotel on 01/14/2012 wished I had read the reviews before checking in the first room the telephone had no buttons on it so I was put into a second room which the toilet seat had burns all on it and mold in the toilet the third room had dirt ring all around bath tub in which I had to stay in this room because I did not want to lose my money because the manager would not give me my money back, breakfast was unbelievable manager sat out a gallon of sunny D that was not even half full hard donuts and the coffee had not been made the tupperware not even half full with cereal, I will be reporting this to the BBB as well as the Board Of Health PLEASE DO NOT STAY THERE FOR HEALTH REASON.........I do have pictures of the bathroom that I will post later i have to get a usb plug for my phone......LG in Cordova, TN

Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Linda606
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Overland, Missouri
Reviewed 7 September 2011

My room had bed bugs. I had to leave at 11 pm and find a different hotel. Management was very unprofessional. The room was very dirty, smelled funny, I should have known. I work in property management myself, so I know what to look for since I have dealt with residents that brought bed bugs into their apartments,

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank carol n

Travellers are raving about these Antioch hotels

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I was overcharged for the toom. Gary Prema, the general manager refused to refund the difference. I've contacted tha BBB. The room reeked of smoke, despite being "non-smoking. The location of the hotel was in a seedy neighborhood, and there were insects in the room.

Room Tip: Bring the coupon from the travel guide.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Cheatedandirritated
Tennessee
Reviewed 19 February 2009

My resent visit to the Knights Inn in Nashville was horrific. The pictures displayed on the internet are false, misleading, and are not a true representations of the ammenities that are offered at this paticular Knights Inn location! The truth begins to unfold as soon as you turn left into the check in area of the hotel. The radius allowed for you to turn around and head toward the far back parking lot is hardly enough to manuver a motorcycle through much less an automobile. The parking lot however is very spacious and very empty! This room smells of recent drug activity and has all the signs within as well. This room has a odor that clings to your body and clothing that you take with you even after a shower, deodorant, and heavy use of cologne. Thats an added bonus that is not displayed in the description of the hotel during reviews and booking on the internet. The sheets are filthy and the blanket and comforter have what appear to be crack like burns through them. The floor is so dirty that your fear to take your shoes off much less walk bare footed. There was a penny on the floor as well as on the comforter of the bed which indicates that the room had not been cleaned. The bathroom had hair and dust all over the rings of the shower curtain. There was dirt and rust all around the drain of the bathtub and it was not equipped with a vent fan. This caused the entire room to fill with moisture from the shower. The walls, mirrors, tv, and all articles within were dampened with shower steam. I made a complaint to the manager and his response was that no rooms were available. That he had two rooms that were not booked but they had just moved furniture and tv's into them for extra storage space. After continuious complaining the desk clerk got mad enough to send hotel security to my room. I showed the security detail the problems with the room and he seemed shocked. Again I have to call down to the desk clerk and I asked him what he was going to do about my room conditions and he said nothing! I told him I was tired of hearing that his hotel was completely booked and that I wanted the room that I had payed 60.00 dollars for not this 29.99 dollar room that I am afraid to lay my head down in. Finally after hours of arguing we did get another room key and it was much nicer than the room we had but still not worth the price, your safety, or the loss of your vehicle due to the location of this Knightmare Inn.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank budaho
South Carolina
Reviewed 3 January 2009

Watch out for Knights Inn over charging - they have false advertising. Bathroom had lots of hairs. No one would respond to our call for help when we had a mouse in our room.

• Stayed December 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank STAYAWAYFROMHERE
Also consider these accommodations in or near Antioch
1.4 km away
5.6 km away
Somatel Nashville Airport
Somatel Nashville Airport
#116 of 155 in Nashville

Been to Knights Inn Nashville-Antioch? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK