US$ 105
US$ 103
US$ 144
US$ 79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 88/night.

US$ 88
US$ 90
US$ 88
US$ 101
US$ 83
US$ 120
US$ 98
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

My home burnt and I had just a very little money and need to get enough rooms for my family and we called around to find cheap motel. We we found the cheap one and gave my credit card info so the reserved 3 rooms for one week and when we arrived at the motel we got ourkey cards and went to our rooms one had mildew all over the cellings and walls one had pure crap all over the shower curtin and bathroom door we complained and got different rooms and the rooms smelled bad and the guy in the office complained about costing him money for housekeeping. The rooms are very nasty they stink and the housekeepers still your personal stuff.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank justnee
Reviewed 6 February 2012

This is a horrible place. Falling apart and very dated. When night fell we felt as though we were in a horror movie. Prostitutes working in the parking lot and what looked to be some drug deals going on in the parking lot as well. Sheets and bedding were unclean. Rooms are nasty! Check out is at 10:00 a.m. instead of 11:00 a.m. They are rude in the office and treat you as though you are a burden rather than a paying guest. Ridiculous! Terrible place! Royal Extended Stay...CLEAN IT UP!

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Ladywarwick
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Booked through hotels.com, went to check in, was denied service, yet still charged. Called hotels.com (Thinking no biggie', just a mistake) They called Royal Extended Stay, The person who answered their call denied that we had ever even being there!! I had been staying with them almost a month! My friend Josh (Who the room was for) was staying at the front hotel (yes two hotels, one parking lot) was paying too much (for not booking on-line) so I booked for him. Went with him to check in (booked with lap-top from my room there) watched them deny his room (already booked N paid) then proceed to charge me (3 times) $97.65 on 06/21/2011 -$97.50 on 06/24/2011-$33.00 on 06/27/2011!!!!
On top of all that, Terrible business ethics, run down buildings, I think they have a brothel on the weekends (seriously!!) They rent out a room to the right of the front office to something of the sort, one of the people that finally answered in the office was TERRIBLY RUDE (I couldn't believe the profanity they used to a customer, my friend),
plus, if you need drugs just hang out in the parking lot after dark, some of the people who rent weekly (live there permanent) will take care of those needs.....
TERRIBLE!!!!! HORRIFYING!!!!!!
I wish I didn't have to type this.... I love to give praise, or leave it be. However, with what I have experienced here I feel it is my duty to try & prevent someone else from having a similar horrifying experience. Lesson, cheapest ISN"T always best...
Michael Chappell & Family

Room Tip: Make sure it isn't with Royal Extended, & book through HOTELS.COM!!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Chappelltree
Reviewed 20 November 2010

Somehow I thought this hotel was part of the Extended Stay America chain... what a letdown! Looks cheap, feels cheap, IS cheap. Curtain didn't fully close the main window, coffee maker didn't work. Was told there was no breakfast but when I complained that it had been advertised, was told that in fact I could go to the breakfast room after all... did not understand this at all. Only good thing was the free wifi.
Would NOT stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
4  Thank statdr
Reviewed 7 September 2010

Took one look at the outside and left. The vending area was non existing, there was stuff debris piled in it rather than your normal vending machine and ice maker. On the balconies there was trash and other debris piled high. The cement was all broken up and unkempt. It was completely misrepresented on the websites I looked at. I just read another review that called it a "fake hotel" I completely agree. I would not stay here and would warn people traveling with children to avoid it completely.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family