“Meh”

El Patron Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #92 of 297 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I really wanted to like this place, but it was just a huge no for us. The staff left us feeling like we shouldn't be there and like they didn't want our business. Food was bland - not bad - but bland. Never offered high chair for our small kid. Ordered our kids meals and they never brought them out. We would have brought this up with our waitress, but she never came back after throwing our food down (and I truly tried so hard to be nice to the her). Don't waste your time here, there are plenty of other good restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

El Patron Mexican Restaurant is my favorite Mexican Restuarant in the Anderson Area-- The food is always prepared the same way each time i go there! Fresh food all the time! Great service and very clean atmosphere!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

This is the Best Mexican Restaurant in Anderson. Hands Down! This is located at Anderson Station. Some nights the bar has Karaoke. The best salsa bar around. Fresh and clean.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Its been a couple of years since I had been here, and finally returned at my wife's request. We each got fajitas and they were delicious! Hot and sizzling, the meat was tender, with plenty of veggies. Good service, they now offer bean dip and a salsa bar, like most places are going with now. All in all, I would recommend it.

2  Thank tromal23
Reviewed 3 May 2016

We were in the area when my wife and I decided to stop by for lunch. I had the Taco Loco and she had the Tostatas Tapatia. The Taco Loco had a wonderfully flaky shell. Very good. We had the Guacamole Dip as an appetizer. (Not to be confused with the table-side guacamole.) The dip was terrific and we both enjoyed our main courses. Good atmosphere, better than average service. I have seen slightly better lunch menu prices in other Mexican restaurants but the quality and quantity still made this a good value. This was lunch only so I really can't comment on the dinner items except to say they offer a great variety with in-line prices. I was impressed enough to want to make it for dinner next trip.