“No, no, no”

Kid Venture Playground
Ranked #13 of 28 things to do in Anderson
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Took our kids New Year's Day. A couple having a domestic dispute was there and the police had to be called. We didn't know if weapons were there because of screaming. Families were running all over the place and children were terrified. The structure was in bad shape. The "tower" area had apparent writing and trash was throughout. I have no doubt people use it for illegal activity. NOT a place for kids that is safe.

1  Thank Ashleigh C
"improvement"
"post"
"corner"

Reviewed 11 September 2015

Went here with a friend... our kids 1, 3, 6, and 7 LOVED this park! The castle and other play ground equipment was great. They also loved running around the soccer field. We look forward to walking around the pretty lake in a future visit

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

Although it appears some cosmetic touches have been made to this once terrific playground, I can't recommend bringing small children. Fresh mulch has been added, ladder repaired and a broken tire swing removed, but the swings are covered in mold, the nearby table was filthy & flies so bad we couldn't eat our sandwiches. Instead of repairing gaps in the fence, they made an opening that leads straight to the lake. The ducks have been using this gateway as evidenced by their droppings around the playground. This was once a safe place to take toddlers and not have to worry about them getting into the larger playground or in a dangerous situation. Perhaps some one needs some Mom's on their committee to improve this park so families an enjoy it once again!

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Not so sure this was for us to take our grandchildren. I was worried they could get out and me not see them. We tried to constantly keep up with the two of them but there were too many places they could hide ;while one was looking inside one was trying to keep a look in case they came outside. All in all it was ok just tired us out keeping up with our grandchildren(and we are only 59 and in decent shape!)

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

I am a mom of 4 little guys. oldest 7..twins 4..and youngest 3. I am planning summer trips..trying to that is. I have heard this place is an awesome place...however it's been several years since my friend had been there. I would like for anyone who knows...has the upkeep ground work been doing? Is this a safe environment? I do thank anyone in advance for helping me make this decision to go. thank you kindly!

5  Thank MommyBear36