Review Highlights
My Grandson loved the ducks

The park was fun for my Grandson (12) and his friend visiting from Connecticut before their school... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
OnePeterDS
Valdosta, Georgia
Neat concept

The wooden castle is a nice concept. The playground is in need of repair, as some parts have gotten... read more

Reviewed 11 July 2018
C H
Anderson, South Carolina

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Went here with a friend... our kids 1, 3, 6, and 7 LOVED this park! The castle and other play ground equipment was great. They also loved running around the soccer field. We look forward to walking around the pretty lake in a future visit

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

Although it appears some cosmetic touches have been made to this once terrific playground, I can't recommend bringing small children. Fresh mulch has been added, ladder repaired and a broken tire swing removed, but the swings are covered in mold, the nearby table was filthy & flies so bad we couldn't eat our sandwiches. Instead of repairing gaps in the fence, they made an opening that leads straight to the lake. The ducks have been using this gateway as evidenced by their droppings around the playground. This was once a safe place to take toddlers and not have to worry about them getting into the larger playground or in a dangerous situation. Perhaps some one needs some Mom's on their committee to improve this park so families an enjoy it once again!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Not so sure this was for us to take our grandchildren. I was worried they could get out and me not see them. We tried to constantly keep up with the two of them but there were too many places they could hide ;while one was looking inside one was trying to keep a look in case they came outside. All in all it was ok just tired us out keeping up with our grandchildren(and we are only 59 and in decent shape!)

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

I am a mom of 4 little guys. oldest 7..twins 4..and youngest 3. I am planning summer trips..trying to that is. I have heard this place is an awesome place...however it's been several years since my friend had been there. I would like for anyone who knows...has the upkeep ground work been doing? Is this a safe environment? I do thank anyone in advance for helping me make this decision to go. thank you kindly!

Date of experience: March 2015
5  Thank MommyBear36
Reviewed 22 January 2015 via mobile

What was once a wonderful place for local kids to play is becoming a hazard. On our last visit we saw holes in the fence where the Ducks can enter the playground; a broken tire swing and missing pieces from their obstacle course. I am afraid that a child will be hurt if the condition is not remedied. Wake up Anderdon, the kids deserve better!

3  Thank PattyJC_12