“Our experience was PRIME!”
Review of Prime Steakhouse

Prime Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 193 Restaurants in Aiken
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (803) 642-4488
Reviewed 14 May 2018

We went for an early dinner to celebrate a birthday on a week night. Starting early made for a nice, quiet experience. As the dining room filled, it didn't get too noisy. This is a casual/nice restaurant ...cloth table coverings and napkins, tvs, bar area in back. Menu options provide something for nearly everyone. The service was very good and so was the food. We wanted steak and opted for the filet mignon stroganoff and stir-fry. The meat was perfectly cooked and melted in our mouths. These meal portions are large - enough for a second meal at home. Dessert options seemed great. Instead of a birthday dessert, we opted for the creme brulee and my guest said it was the best creme brulee he has ever had. When I called earlier that day to ask about a reservation, the owner said that it is best to do that so we can be assured of a table. So, we did. When visiting Aiken, we will return for another great experience.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

After two long days of meetings, we hosted a company dinner at the Prime Steakhouse. The team of wait staff were incredibly attentive, polite, cheerful and clearly wanted everyone of us to leave happy and full to the brim with the finest meat served in Aiken. And my oh my do they know how to put together an amazing assortment of tasty bites. The wine flowed easily and as soon as a bottle was empty, a full one took its place almost immediately. The meat was cooked to perfection in color and tenderness. Interestingly, when the plates arrived, the side of the table against the wall was served first, with the near side served 5 minutes later. The only other complaint I heard was from those who ordered the special, a 16 ounce Delmonico rib eye and how full they were because they felt compelled to eat the entire cut. This was the only unfortunate part of the service, as those who were served first politely waited for the others to receive their food. So, while some of us ate a somewhat lukewarm meal, but the flavors and textures were still amazing. The desserts... my favorite pie ever is Key Lime... and theirs is second to none. The custard was so nicely tart, the right combination of velvety smoothness and ever so slightly firm to the fork, and not too sweet. The crust was nicely compacted and had absorbed the flavor of the custard. Every bite hailing trumpets from heaven. A hands down winner. The Prime Steakhouse my new go-to place for perfectly cooked meat, a good selection of wine pairings, and heavenly dessert.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Nice atmosphere and very helpful waitstaff. I didn't think the food was special, or that it was a good value. It was fine. But, Outback is also fine.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Funny I walked in alone to have a meal, seen some open seats/tables to include one at the bar and an open table in the bar area but there all booked up and have no space for me. Served this country for 25yrs to be rejected for the color of my skin and no there were no other black people in the establishment. Just pathetic.

1  Thank Samuel J
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant! Steaks are top notch and the family style salad with meals is a nice touch. Portions are large, sides are shareable and specials are always great and make for a tough choice!

Been to Prime Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK