See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on 8-8-17 needs work in rooms my first room Tv did not work and had to be put in another room that room A/c was not working good and took a very long time to cool down. Water pressure is very good but showers need upgrading and beds

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2017

This was an inexpensive stay. I found the room quality underwhelming. These inexpensive places to spend the night are sometimes pot luck. The room quality was not great the furniture looked like someone shot a hole in it, or a mouse chewed its way out. The bathtub dripped and made noise the entire night and it had a hole in the tub. The beds were not the worst nor the best but provided a bearable nights sleep. BTW if you hate the Euro style pillows bring your own.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017

This place was okay if you've had a long day and seen few options to stay in Columbia. The woman at the front desk was courteous and professional. The room was clean but furnishings were dated and we never could get the TV to work. The shower head didn't look all that clean so my wife elected to shower at our eventual destination the next day. We did get a good night;'s sleep, so I guess the best thing I can say is that the room was serviceable but definitely no-frills.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

This place is ok if going to motels is fine with you. The Quality Inn is nothing to really talk about. It is somewhere to rest if you have had a long day. The room I stayed in appeared to be clean. It's a motel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

The motel is right off of the highway and easy to access. Front desk and morning staff are upbeat, professional, and polite. The place is dated (as are the mattresses) but it's clean....? Our gripe was that the room door (room 130) does NOT close all the way without SLAMMING it just the right way and good luck locking it; the door frame has shifted so the lock can't engage properly. My husband is a large, strong guy and he's the only one that could slam it hard enough. I'm sure the 'neighbors' loved us for it. All in all, it's a friendly place but the impression it gives is that it won't be much more than a ghetto motel in the next few years.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family