“Tasty, cheap, and fun”
Review of El Limon

El Limon
Ranked #8 of 102 Restaurants in Ardmore
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Home made sauces brought to the table really bring a smile to my face. The food is consistent, well priced and yummy.

The place took over the space of its corporate antithesis, Subway, and instantly became my go-to choice in the area. Within a block you could go to a dull and expensive Chipolte or find your way here for real food.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Sitting was no problem, eating for the waitress turned to be long. It took more then 30 minuets to get my food, but once it arrived it was good. It is good place for cheap Mexican food, not much for an atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

We were regulars at the original restaurant on Fayette. We are thrilled that we no longer have to fight the traffic on the Blue Route to have great Mexican food. This location has the added benefit of AC and more tables. I love seeing families, college kids and business people all eating at this restaurant. We have even brought visitors from Argentina to El Limon. It confused the waiter that they spoke Spanish but did not know what the food was but he was very helpful. Our South American friends were sold on Mexican food.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

The ingredients are so fresh and generous in portions. We love the guacamole! A very relaxed atmosphere where you definitely don't dress up. Good for families, couples or individuals to eat in or take-out. Fast service.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

Please don't lie to your customers. I called for a two item take out and was told 15-25 minutes. I arrived at the 20 minute mark and told them which order I was waiting for and was told by the cashier it would be just a couple more minutes.
30 minutes later my order was ready.
The food and prices are not that good to have that type of disrespectful service.
Back to Chipolte for us.

1  Thank Bobwphilly

Been to El Limon? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK