“Delicious Tacos, but Take-Out is an Issue”
Review of El Limon

El Limon
Ranked #8 of 101 Restaurants in Ardmore
Reviewed 14 September 2015

We absolutely loved this restaurant the first two times that we ordered. All the tacos are very flavorful and the taste authentic. It became our go to location for Mexican food. We loved it so much that we started ordering take-out despite the 15 minute drive each way. However, the last two times we ordered take-out from this restaurant we returned home to find out that the order was wrong. The first time we ordered 5 steak tacos and were given 5 chicken tacos. The second time we ordered supreme tacos and were given the normal tacos.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

I've traveled all over the world, lived in Santa Fe for 11 years etc... I know what good food is and I know what good Mexican food should be and so do the owners of El Limon. Granted I know that the Burrito is an American creation, but the people at El Limon have reclaimed it and have "knocked it out of the park".

Everything is fresh and cooked to order right in front of you. They're clearly using quality ingredients and the flavor proves it.

They can easily range from spicy enough for the real "heat" lovers to mild enough for your grandmother.

It's been a LONG LONG time that Ardmore needed some decent food and El Limon is a welcome addition to the emerging food scene over there! Congrats and good luck!

Reviewed 25 August 2015

The food is authentic and delicious. The staff is friendly. Every time I have visited this restaurant, I have not left disappointed. The price is cheap, but the quality of the food is excellent. It is a little on the small side, so be sure to visit off-peak.

1  Thank 198dominicm
Reviewed 19 August 2015

Nachos were terrible...soggy, no cheese, couldn't find the sour cream or guacamole. Only nasty chips with cut tomatoes and an uncut piece of chicken. What happened, it looked like a much better alternative to Mad Mex in Wynnewood

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Finally, authentic Mexican food on the mainline. I lived in San Francisco for over 10 years before I returned to the Philadelphia Area. It has taken me this long to find Mexican food that comes close to what I experienced in the city by the Bay.
Great fresh food, Good portions and fast service!
Thanks to the owner

1  Thank catherine W

Been to El Limon? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK