“Real & DELICIOUS Mexican food!”
Review of El Limon

El Limon
Ranked #8 of 102 Restaurants in Ardmore
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I've traveled all over the world, lived in Santa Fe for 11 years etc... I know what good food is and I know what good Mexican food should be and so do the owners of El Limon. Granted I know that the Burrito is an American creation, but the people at El Limon have reclaimed it and have "knocked it out of the park".

Everything is fresh and cooked to order right in front of you. They're clearly using quality ingredients and the flavor proves it.

They can easily range from spicy enough for the real "heat" lovers to mild enough for your grandmother.

It's been a LONG LONG time that Ardmore needed some decent food and El Limon is a welcome addition to the emerging food scene over there! Congrats and good luck!

Reviewed 25 August 2015

The food is authentic and delicious. The staff is friendly. Every time I have visited this restaurant, I have not left disappointed. The price is cheap, but the quality of the food is excellent. It is a little on the small side, so be sure to visit off-peak.

1  Thank 198dominicm
Reviewed 19 August 2015

Nachos were terrible...soggy, no cheese, couldn't find the sour cream or guacamole. Only nasty chips with cut tomatoes and an uncut piece of chicken. What happened, it looked like a much better alternative to Mad Mex in Wynnewood

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Finally, authentic Mexican food on the mainline. I lived in San Francisco for over 10 years before I returned to the Philadelphia Area. It has taken me this long to find Mexican food that comes close to what I experienced in the city by the Bay.
Great fresh food, Good portions and fast service!
Thanks to the owner

1  Thank catherine W
Reviewed 28 July 2015

The servers were very friendly, the food came unbelieveably quickly and was both delicious and filling. I ordered a burrito, and could only manage half before I was stuffed! The staff very kindly offered me a take-out box so I could eat the rest later (it was pretty much a second meal for me!).
As far as I can tell they seem to serve authentic Maxican food, although be warned people that cannot handle spice, it may be advisable to get some guacamole to help cool your meal down!

1  Thank Emily B

Been to El Limon? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK